Friday, November 12, 2010

Tute: Making your own interchangable cables

I've been super busy with school lately, it's been kicking my butt! Thus I have a lot less time to post or knit. But I did find this awesome tutorial on craftster.org. I own two sets of interchangeable needles. Years ago I bought the Boye set from Michaels. Sadly the cables themselves really such, they're not bendy and the seams are awful. Last Christmas time I bought myself a set of knitpick harmony interchangeables. They seriously changed my world! I love wood SOOO much more than metal and the cables are fantastic. I did have a few issues with some of the cables breaking but their customer service is amazing, I simply sent them an email and they sent me a replacement right away, no questions asked!

Anyways I thought this tute was great, and incredibly simple considering. One day I might make some new cables for my Boye set.


The tute even has really adorable captions and doodles in the pictures!!!! Check it out HERE!

Have a great weekend everyone and I promise regular crafty posting will resume soon!
♥ Freckled Crafter

1 comment: