Sunday, October 19, 2008

A quick intro post

So lately I've gotten really addicted to Ravelry. It's such an awesome site and I love everything about it. One thing I have been thinking about for a while is that I want somewhere to just talk about my knitting and other craft projects in more detail. I always love looking at knitting blogs and always wanted one myself so I decided to just jump right in and do it.

Lately I've been really into fandom knitting. It started with the essential Dr Who scarf and has grown from there. Keeping with my ultimate fandom I knit a dalek of teal and yellow. And in my queue I have Ned's scarf (Pushing Daisies), a dune inspired sweater, and a celery a-la Dcotor five (my fave of the old series). Knitting has been a part of my life for a long time but just recently I've become really committed to improving my skills. I'd also like to learn to crochet, I love amigurim.

-Michelle aka Gallifrey Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment