Saturday, September 19, 2009

Yes, I am in fact alive and no I have not abandoned you blog (and my few readers) I've just been super busy with school, making things, and thrifting! I've got a pile of FOs that need ends woven in and some blocking and then they just need to be phographed. Hopefully that'll be done in a few days. School has been kicking my butt lately but I refuse to let it kill my soul or my creativity, I need my creative outlets for sanity! I've also been obsessed with thrift stores lately. I've got a ton of new clothes in the past few weeks for a relatively small amount of money. I've been playing with the idea of doing a style type what I wore today journey. I've been trying to be more creative in my clothing and I think it'd be a fun push to document it.
Off to celebrate the boy's birthday! Hopefully pictures of his present as well soon, I learned glass etching for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment