Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some relaxing time on the beach

Our condo this past weekend was right on the beach in Fernadina, FL. Overall in the trip I didn't get as much knitting done as I wanted but what I did was very relaxing, about an hour and a half on my birthday all to myself, my yarn, tea, and a great view of the ocean. Here's some delightful pictures I snapped of the time away from everyone and everything:


The wedding was great too. My cousin was so beautiful and her husband is so sweet. I cried as I knew I would. I mean I've known her for almost 21 years. Now I'm just bitter we don't share the last name. I'll post more pics of my trip later :)

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is great - is it taken through glass? I like that extra structure from the reflections.

    ReplyDelete