Monday, July 12, 2010

Because there's no such thing as too much Classic Who!

When I go to conventions or do things in costume one thing that always bugs me is not having a bag that matches my costume to carry all my stuff in. And I don't end up putting pockets in a lot of things so I decided to solve my dilemma, well at least for Doctor Who related things.


So I made myself a K-9 bag! I used it a few weeks ago for a group Whovian visit to the Chicago Botanical Gardens, it worked great! Just big enough to hold all my necessary things and cute enough to actually want in pictures! I especially can't wait to use it with my femme!four since he's the Doctor who traveled with K-9.

I think it turned out well, although FAR from perfect.

♥ Freckled Crafter

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That is cuuute! Can you put things in his head? I like that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, no, I wish! But then it'd have to always be full or he'd have a sad floppy head :/

    ReplyDelete