Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's a sad day



Today I learned when my podcasts updated that one of my favorite shows is ending. Okay, so they're not ending but my three favorite people are mysteriously leaving.

This makes me sad becuase I've been watching Threadbanger for years. They started out really indie and a tiny budget but as the years went on I watched them gain popularity and their videos just kept getting better and better. That being said even their first video was brilliant, they always seemed to teach me awesome things and give me ideas for my next project.

Although it's sad to see Rob, Corinne, and Meg leaving I know there will always be hundreds of episodes I can revisit, and I really should, I barely remember the early day episodes and projects.


Luckily all is not lost, Meg Allen still has a follow worthy blog, EnderbyNest is totally worth checking out!

So don't worry, even if you've never heard of Threadbanger it's not too late to check out all their awesome videos, I know personally there are still tons of projects I have yet to get to.

Farewell Threadbanger, you guys will be SO missed,
♥ Freckled Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this sweet tribute. I appreciate your support and promise to keep the design, decor and DIY coming!
    xo, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! This IS sad - it's such a great podcast! I'll miss it, too. Thanks for listing Meg's blog - have subscribed.

    Thanks for visiting and the interest; I really appreciate it - I love your blog, think it's the coolest what with all of the Dr Who crafts, and would love it if you were a sponsor, but no pressure; I know times are tough. Thanks though!

    xo Erin

    ReplyDelete