Erin of Dropped Stitches awarded the versatile blogger award to Freckled Crafts. I'm quite honored, since all I see are the flaws and areas I'm lacking in. To accept the award I have to tell you seven things about myself, so here we go:
- I'm working towards a degree in art history and museum studies but eventually I want to go back to school and become a college professor, teaching women's art history.
- I'm really bad about starting projects and then never finishing them, my basket of knitting UFOs over there will attest to this.
- I met my boyfriend of five years at the library, we were both shelvers.
- I'm addicted to coffee, the day has not begun without that first cup!
- I just made a sale on my etsy today! Go me!
- Fourth through senior year of high school I went to catholic school, I still don't look back on it very fondly but one thing it has done is given me a good vocabulary and the ability to write. If I'd gone to public school this probably wouldn't have happened.
- I have a habit of saving ball bands, thinking I'll need them sometime, inevitably when I clean out my yarn there's about 20 billion old labels I just end up tossing.
♥ Freckled Crafter