Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello Friday!

A few months ago my coffee maker broke, it was a small Mr.Coffee and I was quite sad. Luckly my parents were nice enough to give me an extra french press they had. I'm loving french pressed coffee SO much more than from that old machine! Sadly being glass it would be cold and sad within two minutes. A few weeks ago I decided I needed to fix this and thus made up my own pattern and started knitting. Sometimes I love doing that, it's really encouraging to see something you sketched out come to life from your own mind.

Rasberry Chocolate Coffee Press


There were issues and a false start. I may re-knit it and produce it as a free pattern cause it was fun and I was able to knit it in a weekend. Best part is by using 2 yarns (SWS & Wool of the Andes) it insulates really well and keeps my coffee warm much longer.


Oh, and it's Friday, so here's my inspiration for the week. I really don't need anything else because I want this jacket a seen on Hermione in the Deathly Hallows trailer so much! Sadly I can't find any other images and will thus have to wait for more before I can make my own. It will be mine though!
♥ Freckled Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Hat sized cozy. LOL! The finished product looks awesome though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's it, i am not using the machine this morning~ out with the press! you make it look so tasty in it's sung little warmer.

    ReplyDelete