Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Inspirations: New project ideas


Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I'm in the midst of moving and between that and classes I've had zero free time. I'm taking a break from packing though and thought I'd put together a quick friday inspo post. I'm lucky enough to have enough space in my new place to have a craft closet, something I've been dreaming of for a while. So I thought I'd browse modcloth and find some inspiration for new projects, that is once my printmaking class is over!
I made one of these a while ago out of an old blue shirt. I think it's about time I made some more!

I love the simplicity of this laptop bag. That's something I need but I think I could make one just as easily as I could buy one. And save money too!

I've been having a lot of fun in my printmaking class and I'd love to make some totes from my woodblock prints! I love the simplicity of this tote.

I love this! I think I might have an old bandanna lying around the house, maybe I should copy and make some of these myself.

I love these little bows. They're meant for shoes but as you might have guessed I've got a thing for hair accessories!

No comments:

Post a Comment