Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Storms

Last night we had a really violent thunderstorm. My camera is waterproof and I wasn't that worried about getting wet so I stood outside under the little overhang of the house and took some pictures. Actually I took alot but in my opinion it was well worth it because I got some really good ones.

The crazy storm as it was rolling in. It was like a wall of clouds followed by BLACK!


My camera does some really interesting things with the night setting.


Here's me capturing a before and during a lightning bolt, the thunder actually made me jump even though I knew it was coming, it was just SO loud!


It was pretty crazy and at one point I saw a giant green flash followed by orange light behind the trees and sirens, I'm still trying to figure out what happened. I love thunderstorms!

♥ Freckled Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment