Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Inspirations: Pride and Prejudice



I've been watching Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice this past week while working on a test knit that's due today. I admit I love the story but I love the clothes ten times more. I love regency style dresses and have always wanted my own wardrobe of them. I tend to think I'd look good in them considering I'm rather well blessed in the chest department and the style makes it look fantastic without overemphasizing.


Oh Lizzy, those fabrics are just divine!


And how about Giselle's dress made from curtains? Love dem bright colors!

That green is divine!


I actually own this pattern and some pretty blue/purple fabric with a slight flower pattern. Maybe it's about time I get around to making it. It's the kind of dress you MAKE an occasion for!

More later, I've got pics to share from yesterday!
♥ Freckled Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment