Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2 of Show and Tell Week: Chevron and Feather Scarf

Today is a scarf I made quite a while ago. It's the chevron and feather scarf from The Little Box of Scarves. The patterns are really convenient because they're each on a little card so you can throw them in your bag and keep them with your knitting.

The yarn is Lion Brand Midnight Mohair which I found on sale for a $1 but foolishly only bought two skeins. This resulted in a shorter scarf. Luckly I found this perfect peacock pin at Micheals, I think it really complements the yarn and pattern.


The yarn is made up of two threads stranded together, a bright multicolored shiny yarn and a whispy mohair. The effect is something not easy to photograph but in person you can see it's true beauty. The pattern was fun and easy to memorize quickly (my favorite kind of lace).
Well that's all till tomorrow,
♥ Freckled Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment