Friday, April 9, 2010


This week isn't so much inspiration as images I've been saving this week. Little things that make me smile. Hopefully they'll make you smile too!

Alice in Wonderland has been a long time love! Everything about it is so perfect and cute and just the right amount of crazy. Burton's movie was awesome, just like I knew it would be!

I love love love spending time in the city. Chicago has so many awesome things to offer! I want to make alot of day trips this summer and visit all the museums. I think I'd like to plan a thrifting day as well and visit some of the best thrift stores in Chi-town!
This song makes me smile. I put it on a mixed CD for Matt ages ago, right around the time we'd started dating and it always makes me think of us ♥
Kurt Halsey, I used to be totally obsessed with Kurt's work and I still love it, although in a way I've outgrown it. Images like this make me smile though, they remind me of Matt and I, in the summer when we get slurpies and hang out at the park all the time!


Pretty craft rooms are such inspiration! I've got zero room for crafts right now but one day I want a room all of my own and an entire cabinet for yarn!


This one is just so much win! I love love love Star Trek, it reminds me of my childhood watching Picard with my dad on saturday afternoons.

Have a great weekend everybody. I'll be back later with some of my own stuff I've been working on recently (oh gosh, there's SO much!)

♥ Freckled Craftster

No comments:

Post a Comment