Friday, April 16, 2010

Show and Tell Week Day 5: SOCKS!

So for my final show and tell this week I wanted to show off my current project. I used to be someone who had a billion projects going at once but the Ravelympics really helped me control myself and I'm a pretty good monogamous knitter these days.

Socks have always seemed like a coveted project for knitters. There's alot of reasons but I figured it was about time I figured out for myself. My summer project is to knit at least a few pairs of socks.

Pattern: Pine Tree Toe Up Socks by Kim Salazar
Yarn: Opal
Mods: I wear an 8-8.5 and ended up leaving out one increase row. Granted the pattern maker has size 10 feet so that's probably the size difference.

Here it was on monday...
...and this is what they look like right now (thus crappy night shot)!
I'm pretty proud of them and since they're so portable they're a great project for how on the go I've been lately.

Have a great weekend everyone, I'll be at a cosplay photoshoot all day tomorrow so I should have some great pics to show off soon!
♥ Freckled Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment