Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Going vegg


So after many years of wishing I've finally decided to go vegetarian. I'm not quite sure what sparked it but I love the idea. I'm not eating beef or pork but I'm still eating fish and for now chicken. I would love to drop chicken too but I feel that would make it a little too hard, perhaps sometime in the future. For now though I'm just eating lots of fruits and veggies and fish.

I'm doing it in attempts to force myself to eat better. I just thought it would be something fun to try and hopefully something I can stick to. I also picked up some seeds so I can try my own little balcony garden this summer. I bought green beans, spinach, bell peppers, and basal and chamomile for the kitchen window. I just love the idea of being self sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment