Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I've got a very busy week in which I've been staying up past midnight and waking up at 7 at the latest. The reason is because I'm finishing up all of my papers for the semester. But I'm slightly ahead of schedule this morning (I've written 3 pages before 9am!!!) so I thought I'd make a quick post with something lovely I recently bought.

My boyfriend graduates with a degree in computer science next weekend. I had no idea what to get him and wanted to find something both useful and fun. I did a little looking around etsy because although I don't have time to make him anything myself I still wanted something handmade with love. I found this perfect tie with a screen printed computer circuit design.

I think it's just abstract enough for him to wear it all the time. I chose the black one because I know it'll match a lot more of his dress clothes than the green. I'm so excited for it to get here and to give it to him next Saturday!

Have a great rest of the week everyone, I'll try to do a post this weekend, when I have at least more than five minutes to breath.
♥ Freckled Craftster

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love those ties! I've been meaning to get one for Eli forever. The screenprinted ties are awesome.

    ReplyDelete